Simply Gadgets Outlet
Floating Globe Lamp
Get amazed by this, high tech, levitating, planet earth globe, with colorful LED lights, and a C-shaped magnetic field looks awesome in the light and even cooler in the dark! The world map LED Floating Globe Lamp spins around using an electronically controlled magnetic system.
This awesome piece of art continuously revolves in mid-air, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Run by an electronically controlled magnetic system, this amazing gadget features an electric magnet and a magnetic field sensor, above, as well as a microprocessor and the electronic control components that make the device levitate, below.
The electromagnetic levitation technology makes the globe easy to install!
Easy To Follow Instructions to get your globe levitating
- Place the arched device on a flat surface and switch the power on. Hold the globe with your hand at the ends of your fingers and place the white stick on the base, at the top of the globe, as underprops. Then move the south pole of the globe vertically downwards.
- Guide the globe to the center of the base slowly, moving it to the left and the right or front and back, to try to find that perfect levitation point.
- When the globe is in a perfect position, you'll feel a strong force holding the globe in place. Move your hands away slowly, and watch as your globe floats in mid-air.
Once your gadget is levitating, give it a light spin and watch as it rotates all on its own. This mesmerizing, moving piece of art introduces your space to an inspiring and unique visual effect and the colorful LED light looks amazing in a dark room!
This nifty gadget makes a perfect decoration for a home or office desk. It also makes a wonderful educational gift for children!
- Voltage: 110 to 240V
- Product color: Black, Blue, Golden
- Output voltage: 12V 250mA
- Size: 18 x 8.5 x 17cm
- Net Weight: 483g
- 1 x Floating Globe Lamp